So, for all those who wondered what was behind those Marshmallows (below) there's a hint in the picture above!
What you need to do the dry mix:
- 1/2 cup regular iced tea mix powder
- 1 cup orange breakfast drink mix, like Tang
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar.
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin spice (1/2 tsp ground cinnamon + 1/4 tsp ground ginger + 1/8 tsp ground allspice + 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg = 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice)
- Measure all ingredients into a clean dry jar.
- Stir or shake well.
- To serve: 2-3 heaping tsp with 1 mug hot water.
- Serve hot or chilled.
*Personal Note: When drinking hot, add marshmallows, let them melt a little and eat with a spoon. Totally delicious, just like Molly does it!
It is very cool once cooled as well. I imagine it very well serve in pitcher with some ice cubes on a hot July evening.
You might want to take a look at how to make these as well:
Coming today: Chocolate frogs and Pumpkin pasties!
Wants to share a perfect yummy recipe, comment with your link! :D