Friday, June 3, 2011

As some of you might (or might not) remarked, I post a lot less then I used to, and I also comment less... I guess we can say I'm taking a blogging break. With the nice weather finally here, we're mostly outdoor, and if you add the fact that my faithful computer of 6 years died last week, plus a lot of things to craft, you have a recipe for no posting... Rest assure, I have some stuff to show you, as I'm in a crafting blitz before packing all my supplies.

IMG_7449
idea from made by joel

I can wait to move now, and redo our nest into the house. I'll have a craft room! Just for me! No more corner of the living room, with Papa getting annoyed by the sewing machine.... And room... A lot of it, into the house, and outside of it!

IMG_7464
finally sorted my spool. I was in need of something visually fun....


IMG_7499

When we get home after the parc in late afternoon, Mariann usually fall asleep in her stroller. It's not very practical as I don't want to wake her up... But the fact is, it's the neighbor below us' parking lot, and our balcony is upstairs... and I can't really take Mariann (in the stroller) upstairs with Merrick in his sling... So I take my time when I get home and Papa usually arrive from his summer class soon after us, which solves the problem.. Still, I can't wait to have our really balcony back at the house... One that is big enough so you can actually have some chairs and a table.

IMG_7565
For Sarah's daughter

And this weekend I spent all my free time on this little lady! She's currently on her way to Australia (that's why she has a coat and mitaines...it's winter there, right?) She asked me to try to make dimples, and I love the results! I'll post more pictures of her later.

Hope you're not missing me and my posts too much... just a little ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Intense Debate Comments

About Me

My photo
I'm a 23 yr old mommy of two little pixies, sharing my life with my best friend. We live in La Belle Province, French is our first language. In the middle of nursing and caring for a toddler's need, I sew, draw, paint, and take pictures to tell. We also struggle to live an healthy life, apparently surrounded by people that doesn't care much, and we're on budget, too!

Labels

2nd About me activity air alar altar alternative apples apron art astrology Aux Demilunes avatar baby baby food beach bedding Beltane birth stories Birthday Crown birthdays bloomers Blue body painting books boy bread breadmaking breastfeeding Butterbeer and Fantomp cake cake toppers camera Candy Fairy Cauldron celebration child's craft children's book children's cloth cloth cubes clothing collage cookies cooking Costume Craft craft room creature crochet crown cupcakes cushions decor dessert diapers diner dinning table diy DIY day Dollhouse dolls dragon drawing dreadlocks dress earth eco education elementals elf etsy update fabric fairy fall felt felt food fire flower food Full moon art fun furniture gardening gift gifts girl girl room giveaway glass god granola green Guest Post Halloween handmade gift Harry Potter harvest heart herbs holidays home hoodie Imbolc inspiration island jewelry kid kid toys kid's art kitchen kitchen witchery knitting landscape less meat Litha lunch Mabon Magic make your monday Mariann the photographer Master Bedroom maternity Maypole meditation Mother Earth move my project under 15 necklace needlefelting onesie orange organization Ostara pagan painting path peg personal photoshot pink pixie suit plaid play kitchen playing with you food plush Pointed Hat pointed hood Poppet Potion pregnancy pretend play pumpkin punk Québec Quidditch quilt rag quilt rant recipe reinvented retro-cooking month review rhythm right now I AM ritual sabbath Samhain sea sea house seasons sewing sharpies shoes shop siblings skirt soap something about me spellbook spells spinning spirited child spring strawberries swap swaps sweater tattoo tea tea party the color red The Crafty Witch the horde of angry pagans this moment Thrifty finds to-do list toddler toddler crafts toy toymaking tradition tutorial tutu unicorn vacation valentine Waldorf Waldorf doll wand water watercolor Wish list Witch witchy things wood painting wooden toys yarn along yarn along. crochet yellow yoga Yule