Since I've been nominated there there and there for the beautiful blog award (or something like that) and once more for my playfood blog here, well first, thank you ladies and gentleman.
But I won't follow the rules... To me those award are some kind of a chain mail thing, and I don't want to send it to (15!) persons according to the rules...
But I like the "7 facts" rule and the "share lucky fact + 3 things to brighten your days" so I'll post that.
So for the seven facts:
1. I almost had my hair always really long. I cut them above shoulder once (I was 12) and thought I like how easy the maintenance was, I hated the look.
2. We lived in a house with about 4 spares room before moving to this 4½ rent. I had set up a tattooing room where I could control hygiene and BBPs. I'm sad I lost the room and I can't tattoo anymore, but we moved so my BF to walk to school and I could easily go where I want with a stroller. It saddens me a bit but tattooing can wait...
3. Me and my boyfriend went to school together since kindergarten, we were pretty much always in the same classes and since our last name begins with the same 3 letters we're next to each other in graduation albums.
4. I'm a terrible housewife. First, I'm not even a wife, second, house cores tends to mount in piles... I start laundry loads everyday... I just rarely fold them the same day and ends up folding 5-6 loads in one evening. Then I ask the BF to put himself his own t-shirt in his closets.
5. I'm not found on putting huge suns and stars and animals bibelots everywhere... but I have some discrete elements like little suns holding my living room curtains, a little pentacle offering bowl, each room as its element's color on the wall and a table full of greens.
6. I keep my altar in front of our bed, on an antique 3 drawers dresser that has this use for 10 years now. Yes, it's full of burns and wax spots. I love it!
7. 7/7/8 is the birth date of my daugther. I'm glad she has such powerfull numbers in her bday!
The Lucky Fact:
I've got a shamrock tattooed on my hips. I've got it in this time of the year when a was 17 with a friend who has a matching one. It reminds me the kind of friend I am, and the situation I was when I got it. If I have irish ancestor (which is higly probable due to my father coming from Montréal) I don't know about and they must be far in the tree branches. But it shows my interest for every culture and I'm supertitius enough to think It might bring me luck ;)
Now, 3 things that brighen my days:
1-My daugther. Making her laugh is so easy!
2-The moving baby in my belly. Wherever I go I'm not alone
3-My boyfriend. He's the cuddling type.
So sorry I don't pass this award along... I'm pretty sure those I would have give it to already received it anyway!
- I'm a 23 yr old mommy of two little pixies, sharing my life with my best friend. We live in La Belle Province, French is our first language. In the middle of nursing and caring for a toddler's need, I sew, draw, paint, and take pictures to tell. We also struggle to live an healthy life, apparently surrounded by people that doesn't care much, and we're on budget, too!
2nd About me activity air alar altar alternative apples apron art astrology Aux Demilunes avatar baby baby food beach bedding Beltane birth stories Birthday Crown birthdays bloomers Blue body painting books boy bread breadmaking breastfeeding Butterbeer and Fantomp cake cake toppers camera Candy Fairy Cauldron celebration child's craft children's book children's cloth cloth cubes clothing collage cookies cooking Costume Craft craft room creature crochet crown cupcakes cushions decor dessert diapers diner dinning table diy DIY day Dollhouse dolls dragon drawing dreadlocks dress earth eco education elementals elf etsy update fabric fairy fall felt felt food fire flower food Full moon art fun furniture gardening gift gifts girl girl room giveaway glass god granola green Guest Post Halloween handmade gift Harry Potter harvest heart herbs holidays home hoodie Imbolc inspiration island jewelry kid kid toys kid's art kitchen kitchen witchery knitting landscape less meat Litha lunch Mabon Magic make your monday Mariann the photographer Master Bedroom maternity Maypole meditation Mother Earth move my project under 15 necklace needlefelting onesie orange organization Ostara pagan painting path peg personal photoshot pink pixie suit plaid play kitchen playing with you food plush Pointed Hat pointed hood Poppet Potion pregnancy pretend play pumpkin punk Québec Quidditch quilt rag quilt rant recipe reinvented retro-cooking month review rhythm right now I AM ritual sabbath Samhain sea sea house seasons sewing sharpies shoes shop siblings skirt soap something about me spellbook spells spinning spirited child spring strawberries swap swaps sweater tattoo tea tea party the color red The Crafty Witch the horde of angry pagans this moment Thrifty finds to-do list toddler toddler crafts toy toymaking tradition tutorial tutu unicorn vacation valentine Waldorf Waldorf doll wand water watercolor Wish list Witch witchy things wood painting wooden toys yarn along yarn along. crochet yellow yoga Yule